Invitation to tender
The State Customs Committee of the Republic of Azerbaijan invites to the open tender for purchase of special clothing and badges.
The tender is held on 1 lot:
Lot 1 Purchase of special clothing and badges;
Bidders are requested to submit their bids in sealed and signed envelopes in double envelopes. Bidders must have the necessary financial and technical capacity to perform the contract.
Those who wish to participate in the tender can get the following collection of documents from the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Baku City, 370073, Inshaatchilar Avenue, 2, contact person - Asgarli Vilayat Ahmed Oglu tel - 404-22-00 (0213) after transferring the participation fee to the specified account.
Participation fee: Lot 1: 1000 (one thousand) manats
Procuring entity: State Customs Committee of the Republic of Azerbaijan
Bank: State Treasury Agency
SWIFT BIK CTREAZ22
H / REPORT: AZ47CTRE00000000000002248414
In any case, the participation fee is not refundable.
Applicants must submit the following documents to participate in the tender:
1. Written application for participation in the tender;
2. Bank document on payment of participation fee;
3. Tender proposal (must be valid at least 30 banking days after the envelope is opened);
4. Bank guarantee in the amount of 1% of the tender price (must be valid at least 60 banking days after the envelope is opened);
5. Reference from the relevant tax authority on the absence of overdue obligations on taxes and other compulsory payments in the Republic of Azerbaijan;
6. Copy of the applicant's financial statements for the last year approved by tax authorities;
7. Bank reference on applicant's financial status for the last year;
8. Applicant's full name, legal status, country of registration and details;
9. Certificates of origin and compliance of applicants for relevant goods
10. Other documents.
Documents must be compiled in Azerbaijani, in 2 copies (original and copy) (bids in foreign language should be translated into Azerbaijani).
The tender procedure will be conducted in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan "On Public Procurement".
Bidders shall submit the above-mentioned documents (except for the tender Offer and bank guarantee) to Baku City, 370073, Inshaatchilar Avenue 2 , until 17.00 on 17 December 2018 in a sealed double envelope until 17.00 on 17 December 2018.
Envelopes submitted late after this date will be returned without opening.
Bidders ' proposals will be open on December 18, 2018 at 10.00 at Baku City, 370073, Inshaatchilar Avenue, 2.
Authorized representatives of bidders may attend in tender.