How do customs officers treat you?
Dear website users!
The official website of the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Azerbaijan is a means of realizing the right of citizens to appeal in accordance with Article 57 of the Constitution of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The official website of the State Customs Committee gives every citizen the opportunity to send a letter, express their wishes, write about issues that interests him and submit proposals, applications and complaints.
Before sending an electronic application to the State Customs Committee, please read the following rules:
1. Applications sent electronically through the official website of the State Customs Committee are forwarded to the relevant structural units of the State Customs Committee, registered and reviewed in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan “On appeal of the citizens” № 1308-IVQ dated September 30, 2015, as well as “"The procedure for conducting office work in connection with citizens' appeals to state and municipal bodies, legal entities owned by the state or municipality or a controlling stake (shares) of which belongs to the state or municipality and budgetary organizations"” approved by Decree of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan № 950 dated June 23, 2016.
2. Extensive information is available on the official website of the State Customs Committee. If you fully explore the features of the website, you will find answers to your questions. Therefore, questions reflected on the website and the same applications sent several times would not be considered.
3. First of all, you should address your problems to the heads of the relevant structural units of the State Customs Committee. If you cannot solve your problems in this case, you can apply to the Chairman of the State Customs Committee. During the application, send the information about the person you applied to before the Chairman of the State Customs Committee and the answer you received from him.
4. Before writing the application text, it is important to correctly fill in the established form.
5. The text should be written only in the alphabet of the language in which it is written, should not been written entirely in upper or lower case letters, should be devided into sentences, the rules of punctuation marks should be observed .
6. The application should be written in clear and fluent sentences.
7. Ethical rules must be observed when applying. The application will not be answered if impolite expressions are used or if the author does not provide accurate information about himself.
8. Given the characteristics of processing big data flows, please, observe some restrictions:
8.1. The time for sending electronic data from one source is limited to 1-5 minutes depending on the server load.
8.2. The electronic application should not contain attached files. Letters with long texts, copies of documents, photographs and other permitted attachments should be sent to the e-mail address of the State Customs Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org.